BBCF/SSGCF Setup (How-To)

The latest happenings around SSG College Football
Mike Lowe
Site Admin

BBCF/SSGCF Setup (How-To)

Post by Mike Lowe » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:01 pm

I. How do I get the league file up and running?
  • 1. Download the zip file from the main website. (Click here)

2. Extract the files within that zip to: C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football\saves\SSGCF
    Note: You may need to create the SSGCF directory first

3. Open up BBCF (might need to run as administrator--a cure all for a lot of errors with BBCF), and load the league.
    Note: In order to run as administrator, right-click on the .exe icon for BBCF to bring up that option

4. Enter your team name and 4 digit code that you sent me as your password.

5. Make your changes like you would in a solo league, and get your team/file ready for the next advance!
II. How do I export and upload my team's file for the next advance?
  • 1. From within BBCF, click on the 'Online' button. From there, click on 'Export coach file'. You should see an info box that looks like this which indicates the exact place where the file has been exported to:

2. Next, navigate to the SSG website. From there, go to the SSGCF Export Uploader and upload the file that you just exported within BBCF.

3. If you'd like to ensure your file uploaded, you can check the exports directory here. You should see your team file listed. If not, try refreshing. If you still don't see it, there must have been an error, so try these steps again, and go slow to read any such error reports that may appear.
III. How do I get the real helmets/images to appear in my game?
  • 1. Download the graphics.zip file here.

2. Extract the contents of the helmets.zip file to this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football\graphics

3. You may have to restart BBCF for the images to appear.
Steam ID: Mike Lowe SSG

Los Angeles Angels
2015: 81-81
2016: 93-70, AL West Champions, AL Pennant

Michigan Wolverines
2015: 7-6, Bowl loss
2016: 10-3, Bowl win

Detroit Lions
2015: 11-5, lost 1st round
2016: 9-7, lost 1st round