I highly recommend purchasing and downloading the game from Steam (steampowered.com). If you bought the game from OOTP directly, request a Steam license/code.
Game & League File Setup
1) Download the game and let it install (automatically).
2) Do not open the game just yet.
3) Download the league file from the SSG website. (SSG Hockey-->Files-->League File)
4) Go to C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2\saved_games and create a 'SSG Hockey.lg' folder. Don't forget the '.lg' part! You do not need to include any of the ' '.
5) Extract the league file you just downloaded to this new folder you just created: C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2\saved_games\SSG Hockey.lg
6) Download the Graphics.rar file from the SSG website. (SSG Hockey-->Files-->Graphics)
7) Extract the Graphics.rar file to a temporary location, such as your desktop.
8) Using the Graphics folder you just extracted, copy the files from the \Rest of Images directory and paste them here: C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2\saved_games\SSG Hockey.lg\graphics. If you do not have a graphics folder yet for this league, simply create one. You will want to override any images if asked.
9) Head back to the Graphics folder that you saved to your temporary location. Inside of the \Awards folder copy BOTH folders (awards & images) and paste them here, overriding any images that you are asked about:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Franchise Hockey Manager 2\data\skins\default
Accessing The League
10) Load the game, and select SSG Hockey as the loadable league. Once the league loads, select yourself from the list of GMs and enter the password you were given. You can change your password in your first export.
11) Now that the league is loaded, you should see the correct in-game date as well as the proper images for the league.
How to Export
12) Once your team is ready for export, click on Game-->Manage Online League.
13) Under MANAGE TEAMFILES, click Create.
14) Click Upload.
15) Once the upload is complete, you can ensure your file was uploaded by checking the Export Tracker (SSG Hockey--Files--Export Tracker)
The latest happenings around SSG Hockey
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest