Detroit Tigers trading block

Post both trade blocks and team needs here in one thread per team
ArmandoT11

Detroit Tigers trading block

Post by ArmandoT11 » Fri May 22, 2015 9:19 am

Needs: Bullpen help. I have no budget available unfortunately, so the salaries would have to match on a potential trade.

Available, open to all kind of offers:
CF Anthony Gose -- Had a rough year because of back spasms but he still is arguably the best defensive CF in the AL and his speed is intact; also has improved his plate discipline. Very cheap contract at $2.9M.

LHP Kyle Ryan -- Lefty starter, 26 years old, doesn't strike out guys that much but had a .778 QS% and a groundball tendency of 58%. 6 years of team control left and has all his 3 minor league options available.

C James McCann -- 70 rated defense, switch hits, high leadership, slashed .311/.379/.412 in AAA and .429/.500/.571 in the big leagues. Still a year away from arbitration and has another option year available.

SS Hak-Ju Lee -- Slick middle infield defense and top speed on the basepaths, suffered a broken bone on his elbow that limited his playing time last year.

1B/2B/3B Pavel Quesada -- Had a monster year at AAA (.296/.384/.419 good for 3.5 WAR) but I have no room for him on my ML team. Can be had for cash considerations.

RF Elier Hernandez -- Just turned 23. Had a 4.7 WAR season at A in 2016 and 3.7 WAR last year in AA. Very solid and rounded player, his path is blocked with Detroit so he needs a new home.

Prospects available:
RHP Lucas Sims
LHP Oscar Cabrera
LHP Gabe Speier
C Shane Zeile
SS Brandon Martin
LF Luis Torrealba
CF Oliver Ortiz

You can find me on Slack!
Last edited by ArmandoT11 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:28 am, edited 24 times in total.
SSG Carolina Panthers
SSG Detroit Tigers
SSG Duke Blue Devils
SSG Florida Gators
armando.trejo@gmail.com......

ArmandoT11

Re: Detroit Tigers trading block

Post by ArmandoT11 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Christmas update
SSG Carolina Panthers
SSG Detroit Tigers
SSG Duke Blue Devils